Outcome Delivery Partnerships
Role of the Outcome Delivery Partnerships
Outcome delivery partnerships provide operational support and will be action-focused to help achieve the outcomes and actions identified in the Strategic Growth Plan.
The purpose of the Outcome Delivery Partnerships are to:
- Implement the actions as set out within the Strategic Growth Plan/Community Plan
- Monitor progress towards meeting the outcomes and indicators within the Strategic Growth Plan/Community Plan
- Instruct and support any partnership groups and / or agencies, to take the required action to deliver on the collaborative actions identified within the Strategic Growth plan
- Compile and receive reports on progress and provide any additional support to achieve the outcomes
- Report to the Strategic Growth Partnership on progress
- Oversee the implementation of any specific area of work that the Strategic Growth Plan has allocated, or may allocate, to the Delivery Partnership
- Review its membership to ensure there is appropriate representation from strategic level officers and partnership groups
Membership of Outcome Delivery Partnerships will comprise of all the partners responsible for the delivery of actions within a particular outcome. The partnership can co-opt representatives onto the partnership to address particular issues, however the focus shall be on keeping the membership delivery focused and relevant to those involved.